Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Want to know how to keep 5 two-year-olds entertained for three hours?




You feed them lot's and lot's of these:





You let them run around out here.




You change a lot of these.


You teach them.



You let them dance.




Let them make a few of these.


Take a break for a picnic.




Then you Let them play..


and play..


and Play!


And after it's all done...

You hit this!

10 comments:

The 5 Nelsons said...

Those pictures are adorable! You did an awesome job... Tyler had a blast. And your post below of Thais singing made me smile so much! I love that girl!

Brian and Janette said...

And exactly why did you take on that project?!?! Just kidding...looks like they had a lot of fun and you must have the patience of an angel!

Stephanie said...

Too Fun!!! Love the pictures!

Cherise said...

now what possesed you to do that? yikes! Sounds stressfull!! Cute pictures, and I am sure they had fun!

Mom Marilynn said...

I LOVE THE NEW SWING SET and yard! Good job!

Rachel said...

So you guys decided to stick with the three hour thing huh?!!! Crazy. The swing set is awesome, you got a smokin' deal!

Tristen said...

I just found your blog!! I was friends with Jordan and family in Naperville, so fun to see your cute family! I only wish that we lived close so I could have somewhere to send my almost-two-year old for three hours!!! I was trying to imagine the fun the other moms were having somewhere outside without their little ones!!!

So fun to find you guys! We blog at www.kenandtris.blogspot.com

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

Wow Danielle, you are really keeping busy! I am excited I found your blog, now I can keep up on all your crazy adventures!

Draper's said...

Wow!! Just looking at the pictures wore me out. You are an awesome mom!! Looks like the kids had a blast.

Christina said...

What a fun day!! And for you probably the ending was the best part!! I bet they all loved every minute!!