Monday, September 22, 2008

Our secret weapon

This year for Thanksgiving my family is having a Wii American Idol/Rock band tournament. So that being said, my mom called last night to tell me that Lexi has been practicing American Idol and she is going to kick our trash (due to her phenomenal scores) and take home the championship. I'm sure her scores are great, but we've got our own little singer in the Monson family that may just give Lex a run for her money...



Be afraid Lex, be very afraid :O)

4 comments:

David and Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David and Kimberly said...

Whoa..... me and david better start brushing up on our ROCKBAND skills and give ya'll a run for YOUR money! ;)
I dont know, Jenna is pretty good at the High School Musical version of American Idol....

Mom Marilynn said...

I love it! Definitely a contender, and keep it a big secret that Jordan was the American Idol champion TWICE
at the Monson Family Reunion!

Rachel said...

So cute!! I love the music, where have I heard it before, oh yeah I hear it everyday at my house! I can't wait to have all the grandkids sing together at Christmas.