Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Disney Land: The Happiest Place On Earth??


This post is a bit late, but I wanted document our trip to Disney Land this past Spring. We went with all of my siblings and had a great time but, as all parents understand, there is always a little bit of melt down action in, "The Happiest Place On Earth"! My favorite picture is the one of Thais trying to bend Sky's leg over his head in a moment of frustration. Classic!


But of course we still had a blast! Here are some happier moments:












3 comments:

Draper's said...

Look how stinkin cute Thias looks in her mermaid costume. I love it!! So Fun!!

Rachel said...

So cute! I hope we get to go there next fam vacation. I would love to see our darling girls together with all the princesses. I love thaisy's mermaid dress!

Crystal said...

Thais is so cute! So I hear a rumor you might be headed up this way!!!! And I'm super excited if that's the case. We can take Thais and Kjersti to the girls only princess festival in the spring. It was pretty neat, I took Kjersti this past spring. :-)