Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Halloween was a party this year! Here are the costumes of our kiddos. We couldn't find flounder so Nemo was the next best option.





We had a Halloween carnival on Saturday and went trick or treating Saturday night to all of the members in the ward, and today we had friends over for chili in a pumpkin. I tried a new recipe: Pumpkin Turkey Chili. It was pretty darn good I have to say! The menu was consisted of Chili, Beyond Bread , artichoke salad, IBC rootbeers, and Jenn's killer brownies. YUM!






Just a quick pic of our decorations this year....


Jamie's cute Halloween pinata!



The kiddo's showing off their loot!

Happy Halloween everyone!









4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the Nemo costume! So cute. Hey Flouner, Nemo same thing:) Your little chili pumpkins look so cute. What a fun party!

Mom Marilynn said...

S darling! Look at you cooking dinner in pumpkins! wow! The dinner sounded amazing and the babies are so adorable!

NewBini said...

That looks like it was a blast

Randi said...

Their costumes are way too cute! And I am going to steal your pumpkin bowl idea for next year! How fun!