
I think it's been a while since I have been able to watch all of conference in it's entirety (I even watched most of the priesthood session today). All of the talks were so good, so uplifting so inspired that it's hard to say which one was my favorite..
It's been a great experience this week doing the 8 Week Challenge. I am drinking more water, getting more exercise, eating better and the results are I feel energized and just better overall. Conference was a perfect way to finish off this week because it did all of those things for me spiritually. I feel rejuvenated and more ready to commit myself to the spiritual things that make me better overall. I love partaking of the palpable strength that is in the gospel and in the leaders of the church. Conference is a great reminder that there is still a lot of good in the world. Sometimes I feel so scared for my babies and scared for the world we live in, and then to see President Monson radiate optimism...Well it's infectious!
So I am happy to report that it was a good week....
Bring on Week #2 of the challenge baby!
1 comment:
I love how when we nourish ourselves in one aspect of our lives (physical, mental, spiritual), it quickly flows in to other areas of our lives. It sounds like you are enjoying the fine art of balance--and nourishing each aspect in order to be your best self!
Post a Comment