Thursday, October 21, 2010

Summer Fav's (a few months behind)

Just a few highlights of our summer:






Eating oranges on our lawn




Power of Moms Motherhood retreat with these Bff's!
I will have to blog about this retreat later. It was amazing!



Meeting Linda Eyre (same retreat as above). I was in awe, a bit star struck, but mostly just so inspired by her life's work. For more info about her go to valuesparenting.com



Thaisy with her friend Ella at her very first dance recital.




Lexi's traditional 4th of July visit. Love this girl!





Visiting the Ostrich Farm. It was really cool. It reminded me that I've actually tried ostrich meat. In case you're wondering it tastes like an incredibly tender beef fillet. Apparently there are restaurants all over Tucson that serve it. So if you're ever in town....




Six weeks of swim lessons. Doesn't her teacher look a bit like Harry Connick Jr?



Visiting a new Temple: Los Angeles, Ca

A trip with dear friends...



Meeting my newest nephew for the first time. How cute is the kid?


Celebrating my Jenny-poo's 29th birthday at the Cheesecake Factory (i'm drooling just thinking of it). I sure love my sis!


Having Neveah come for a few weeks. Crazy girls I tell ya!


My Birthday in Cali! So much fun to be with my family!


(The birthday kiss wasn't bad either)

1 comment:

Brian and Janette said...

Wow! You guys had a BUSY but FUN summer.