Kim and David were married March 14, and this is a picture of the whole gang (Minus Landon Clark and little Calvin Moala who will be born in June).
Just the siblings...
Mom and David striking a pose!
Kim and David playing the, "Shoe Game." The way it works is they each had to exchange one shoe and then put one groom shoe and one bride shoe on each of their hands. At that point they were asked a serious of questions, for example, "Who is most excited for the wedding night? or Who will be doing the dishes?" The purpose is to then raise the shoe of the person they feel the question applies to (David's shoe representing him and Kim's shoe representing her). In case you are all wondering the outcome of the question, 'who is the most excited for the wedding night' both of David's shoes shot enthusiastically in the air :O)
Jordan was the MC for the shoe game...He did such a great job (plus I got to sit and check him out all night in his studly suit..I'm a lucky girl I tell ya!)
Thais going to town on the cake with my Cousins daughter, Emme! I am told the cake was amazing, but I'm still sticking to my no dessert gig! It's been over a month...Thank you, Thank you hold the applause :O)
Me and beautiful Odessy! This picture causes me to think that it's time for a tan :O)
Mele was the flower girl. She did such a great job (plus she was the cutest flower girl i've ever seen!)
A picture of the happy couple. The wedding was a blast and we are so happy to have Kim officially part of the family!
7 comments:
Yay! I still can't believe David is married!!! Man o man! You're family is so beautiful. Love the picture of you and Odessa. :-)
Your blog is so nice! Thanks for posting the wedding pictures, it would have been so fun to be there. Your family looks beautiful! Love, Aunt Barbara
I can't believe how grown up Lexis is-- and look at your mom's hair, how cute! What a handsome brother I have...all of you so beautiful! I had to look at the pictures all over again!
How cute! Your parents look so good! (ANd you all do too!)
Weddings are so fun. YOur blue dress is really cute!
Danielle!!! Oh, my gosh!! I am SO happy to hear from you! Where are you living? How'd you find me?? I love your blog and your darling family- Lets get together- are you close??? email me! mmpickett@gmail.com
Love ya!
It was such a fun wedding, I loved the guy that married them, he was a great speaker. Your family was really fun to be with and I felt right at home! Odessa is an awesome girl, I had fun talking with her in the car. I was most impressed with the shoe game! It really was a fun way to get to know the couple!! Thanks for suggesting my name for the video!! (which I should be working on instead of being on here) ;)
Post a Comment