
I
This was Jordan's Christmas present to Thais, and he get's so excited every time we break it out and have Thais shoot some hoops! I think he's hoping that maybe the life-size poster we have of Micheal Jordan will one day rub off on one of our kids!
5 comments:
Cute new blog...spring has sprung! Love that Jordan is trying to make Thais his little basketball star! haha! How are things?!
Super cute! We're thinking of getting Tyler a hoop for his B-day. Then Tim and Jordan can compete to see whose kid emulates MJ's skills more. Hee, hee.
:-)
Danielle! Do you remember me? I just came across you blog while poking around others.. how cute is your little girl! Check us out
http://heatheranddavidsforeverfamily.blogspot.com/
-heather
No question your kids will be exceptional athletes, they get the right genes from both sides!! Darling Easter pictures!
What a cute video! I love your new background too! Rylynn can't wait to see Thaisy again in a couple months.
Post a Comment