Our little community out here in Marana has an Easter party every year, so we got festive this year with Thais's Easter dress.
I found these snazzy flower clips on Rachel's blog and I decided give it a try. They are really easy and pretty darn cute!
From the looks of this picture you would think Thais was not a fan of the Easter Bunny, but actually she ran and sat on his lap like ten times...Perhaps it was for the free candy they were handing out at that booth!
Not the best picture, but this is Jayden, Tyler, and Thais taking a ride in the little train they had there.
Again, not the best picture. Cole, one of my cub scouts, took Thais down the slide a few times for me. She had a blast!
9 comments:
Jordan-
Just found your blog. It is fun to see what you guys are up to.
That is a great dress, Thais! You are one stylin' little girl!
she is beautiful! i cannot wait to do jenna's hair... i will just have to keep scotch taping bows to her head for now! happy easter!
Thais looks so cute!!! I can't believe how big she is. Hopefully, Ty and & I will get to take a break from the rainy state of Oregon to come and see you guys this year. We miss you!
Hey friend! Looks like you three are having fun...Thais is so cute!
I love your blog!
Also--be sure to check out your blue dresses at stylepicnic...tell me what you think.
Jordan! I also just found your blog, what a cute family you guys have! fun to see everyone growing up!
So fun! Looks like you have a good community!
Hi Danielle!
We are so excited to see you guys for Easter too! I was so happy when Aunt Marilynn called and invited us :)
See you soon!
What a fun Easter party! We would totally do that in the field in front of our house except oh yeah, there is still snow on the ground!! Wish we could have been there! Great job on the flower clips, they turned out so cute.
Post a Comment