
Ever heard of this place? It's called Sprinkles Cupcakes and I've always wanted to go there because I read in some random magazine that that's where the Movie Stars get their cupcakes for birthday parties. Jenna went with a few of her girlfriends in Hollywood and loved them, so me and a few of the wives here decided to give it a try.
Thais wasn't loving her Sprinkles experience
Sarah and darling Alethea(sp?)
So, I tried the Red Velvet and the Pumpkin. They were both really good, but honestly, not really worth the money. The pumpkin tasted identical to homemade pumpkin squares, which are to die for, but for $7 , I can make a whole pan rather than two tiny little cupcakes. Then of course I would probably eat the whole pan, so maybe this is the way to go after all!
I am all about the Zoo. We have a year pass to the Tucson Zoo and of course we had to see what the Dallas one is like. Sarah, Cassie and I got quite the work out walking up these monster hills in the Zoo on one of the most humid days we've had so far (all good training for my marathon :0) )
White Rock Lake

These are a few pictures of a little gem I found here in Dallas. It's called White Rock Lake, and it's this gorgeous lake surrounded by ridiculously large Texas mansions. This week I had a 7 mile run, but it didn't really hurt because I was somewhat euphoric as I listend to Andre Bucelli and soaked up the color green!

6 comments:
Glad you are having fun!
Looks like lots of fun...missin' ya!
Wow, did you take the pictures of white rock lake, they're gorgeous! Thais is adorable and I'm so glad we found your blog!
It was so fun reading about what you've been up to. What a fun adventure for your family! You are missed around here.
wow what a blast for you, all those darling mommas and babies! It looks like you guys are having a blast!!
Look at you go! I think we are missing you far more here than you are missing us. I don't think you have time to miss us with all of these activities!
Post a Comment