
Yesterday morning(before I found out I got in) I went on a 30 minute run and told Jordan that I really hoped I wouldn't get in to the St. George Marathon b/c that 30 minutes kicked my trash!
Well, as luck would have it I got in, and this is going to be a wonderful summer training in that Dallas humidity :O) October 3rd...it's on baby!
12 comments:
You'll do great! Happy Training!
Ivan got in as well as Cherise, Graham, Chrissy Beach, Jen, and Emily Matson! There will be quite the crew there from AZ!
YAY! Have fun training!!
Which marathon? Kim & I entered the St.George marathon one year & had to back out due to lack of training on my part & knee soreness on hers. Good Luck!
Right there with you sister! Going to look at some shoes and a new sports bra today. Basically, if we're gonna survive this, those are MUST haves. I'm so glad we're doing it together! Thanks for motivating me...keep doing it!
Wow! Congrats!!!!! You are more woman than I am...I don't do anything remotely athletic!
You are gonna kick my butt!! We are gonna miss you around here!
Wish I was going with you!
That is so great you are going! I love the t-shirt idea! We need to do that. It's going to be a kicker by the end of the day. We will have to celebrate our victories for sure!:)
Nothing like a goal with a deadline to get you motivated! I think it is a great challenge and I know you will do awesome!
Congrats! I have always wanted to run one but never had the motivation for training. Good Luck. Thanks again for all your help with our reference letter. We love you guys!
YOU CAN DO IT! IF I CAN DO IT...YOU CAN DO IT!
Post a Comment