What a cute little jumper! I can't believe how big he is already!!!! I seriously feel like I have missed that kids whole life. That is so sad to me. So I read about sprinkles in your last post, and I just have to say that I am even more sad now that you guys didn't come to visit us this spring because there is the most amazing cupcakes store here in the world!!! Abby can tell you about it, we took her when she came to visit. They are to die for. Good luck in your marathon you tough woman! I can't believe that you are doing that. I would rather die, actually I think I would die:)
4 comments:
Cute little jumpin' bean!
I love johnny jumpers!!!!
What a cute little jumper! I can't believe how big he is already!!!! I seriously feel like I have missed that kids whole life. That is so sad to me. So I read about sprinkles in your last post, and I just have to say that I am even more sad now that you guys didn't come to visit us this spring because there is the most amazing cupcakes store here in the world!!! Abby can tell you about it, we took her when she came to visit. They are to die for. Good luck in your marathon you tough woman! I can't believe that you are doing that. I would rather die, actually I think I would die:)
oh my heck! Jordan used to absolutely LOVE that jumpin around in the doorway thing! It looks exactly like him all over again!!!
Post a Comment