Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Summer time and the livin's easy" -Sublime


I should clarify the title of this post and say livin is easy for just me and the kiddo's. We swim all day while Jordan, on the other hand, sweats his bootie off in the Dallas heat, knockin' doors 7-8 hrs per day. Thanks honey, we love you!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I was reading your last post while you were updating apparently cause I accidently closed the window and when I reopened it there is a new post to read woohoo. What a great picture might I add. And I definitely wish I had some of Thais personality, I need to learn to be a lot more outgoing.

Emily said...

Oh my gosh! When did Thais's hair turn blonde?!

lacy lee said...

Thais is a blondie! Dallas must be a magic place...I'm keeping an eye out for good flight deals!

The 5 Nelsons said...

Love all the pictures! Wish we could hang out at the pool together. Skyler is such a cutie in his little jumparoo post. Love you guys!