Our first night in Texas was at a La Quinta inn in Odessa (yes Odessa, I totally picked to stay there because of the cool name :O) ) and we awoke the next morning to a spread of Texas shaped waffles! Wow Texas, you really love your state!
Thinking of you! Wish you were here, I am driving to Tempe for a book siging by my sis-in-law...thought of you and your love for books! Would be more fun of a drive if you were with me! Keep the updates coming.
Gotta love that state's pride...Don't mess with Texas!! Let us know when you reach your destination and how your accommodations are once you're settled.
You have no idea. I could tell you story after story about Texas pride! Actually I was born in El Paso but we didn't live there long. If you ever get close to Conroe (north of Houston), say hi to my mom and dad. Enjoy your stay, before you know it, it will be all over!
7 comments:
Thinking of you! Wish you were here, I am driving to Tempe for a book siging by my sis-in-law...thought of you and your love for books! Would be more fun of a drive if you were with me! Keep the updates coming.
You made it! Can't wait for more updates! Love ya.
Gotta love that state's pride...Don't mess with Texas!! Let us know when you reach your destination and how your accommodations are once you're settled.
Glad you made it! Miss you already :)
Way too funny! Everyone I have ever met from Texas talks constantly about how wonderful it is! They take such pride in Texas!
You have no idea. I could tell you story after story about Texas pride! Actually I was born in El Paso but we didn't live there long. If you ever get close to Conroe (north of Houston), say hi to my mom and dad. Enjoy your stay, before you know it, it will be all over!
Get used to that. Those Texans are a proud bunch. They love that state! Good luck Jordan! Make millions!!
Post a Comment